Turn on thread page Beta

Apna Urdu Thread!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzie)
    yh would b kul...ive tried a couple, but it always says that the picture is too big to fit in the avatar!
    oh one sec ... ill get u the flag from where i got mine ... they have all countries available ...

here u go

http://www.3dflags.com/html/gif/2/i/...dia_2faws.html

ReputationRep:
    yay!...thanx...but hey...u can still use it tomorrow if you want!
    i know my usin it wasnt gonna stop u anyway but just incase!

so wot r u gettin up to 2day to celebrate??...not goin down green strret i hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzie)
    yay!...thanx...but hey...u can still use it tomorrow if you want!
    i know my usin it wasnt gonna stop u anyway but just incase!

so wot r u gettin up to 2day to celebrate??...not goin down green strret i hope!
    nahh im not from london n e way ... nuthing really .... all i did was hang a huge pak flag from my rooms window ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    nahh im not from london n e way ... nuthing really .... all i did was hang a huge pak flag from my rooms window ....
    Waht abt milli nagmay?...
    I was listening to a lot of then today...but they made me feel homesick....
    At times I wish key kashh hum bhi aisay mokuoun par pakistan mein hotay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Waht abt milli nagmay?...
    I was listening to a lot of then today...but they made me feel homesick....
    At times I wish key kashh hum bhi aisay mokuoun par pakistan mein hotay...
    main karachi nah hi hota .... some political idiots will be holding a strike and the traffic is at a standstill ( i drive so its a pain in the ass)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    main karachi nah hi hota .... some political idiots will be holding a strike and the traffic is at a standstill ( i drive so its a pain in the ass)
    hey...but the spirit is just amazing!!...bas sooch kar meri ankhoun main pani aajata hai...
    Hum ko Khuda ka bahut shukar karna chahiyay ke hum aik aazad mulk key rehney walay hain...Alhumdulillah..

(soory...my national spirit is speaking here....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    hey...but the spirit is just amazing!!...bas sooch kar meri ankhoun main pani aajata hai...
    Hum ko Khuda ka bahut shukar karna chahiyay ke hum aik aazad mulk key rehney walay hain...Alhumdulillah..

(soory...my national spirit is speaking here....)
    hey we broke the biggest flag recod .... even national stadium looked small compared to tht !!!!

ReputationRep:
    Jashnai Azaadi hamare sub pakistani bhaiyo aur unkil behno ko MUBARIK HO!!

Pakistan Zindabad!!

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile, a 510 ft by 340 ft flag, made by Shell Pakistan, was unfurled before a large crowd at the National Cricket Stadium here.

The Pakistani national flag has been officially entered into the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest. It has broken the American Super Flag record that was 505 ft by 255 ft.

ReputationRep:
    I decided to bring this thread up to wish all our indian urdu speakers a very happy independence day...

Hindustan+ Pakistan---->Peace Inshallah

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.