ShadowRaven
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone had any good GCSE revision tips in general? Also, does anyone have any good GCSE Music notes that helped them out a lot? I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks
SR xx
Jwmusic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Revise as you go!!!! When I did GCSEs I procrastinated it all to literally the week before. I ended up having to not revise most my subjects so I could revise the couple I wasn't good at. I genuinely did not sleep for a couple of days. Luckily I was good enough at waffling I managed to waffle and lie my way through my essay subjects and came out with as and a*s but for your own sanity, revise as you go, I nearly went insane by the end. And I hate to tell you but a levels are worse.
ShadowRaven
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hahaha thanks, I definitely don't want to go any nuttier than I am so I'll do that. Thanks so much for the help because I really need it and I really appreciate it.
SR xx
Kiino
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In terms of GCSE revision tips, practice is key! Learning markschemes and key words (trigger words that'll get you the mark) is what'll get you those top grades. Start light revision early and periodically review your notes while doing all the past papers you can get your hands on.
Which subjects are you doing apart from music out of interest?
Which board are you sitting for GCSE music? May be able to help you out there if I can dig out my old notes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (110)
35.71%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (42)
13.64%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (19)
6.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (32)
10.39%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (37)
12.01%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (36)
11.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
10.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed