The Student Room Group

What’s the best way to achieve your dreams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBC Radio 1

It’s all about #goals on The Surgery this week. If you’ve got a dream, how do you make it happen, and if you don’t have a clue, can you still win at life?

Do you have your future all planned out? Are you determined to make your dream a reality? Do you think people with no expectations have happier lives?

Share your experience with us, and tune in on Wednesday 1st March at 9pm on Radio 1 for advice and support from Gemma and Dr Radha.

Please note: you can post on this forum anonymously.

What’s the best way to achieve your dreams? Do you have your future all planned out? It is necessary to persevere and preserve the essence (people and their intentions can be corrupted), then continue until you get that dream. Financing is also an unavoidable factor. I have already achieved some small dreams (the last was a great job, I got that last october 2016) so now,
I'm getting ready to make bone more (God willing).
Original post by BBC Radio 1

It’s all about #goals on The Surgery this week. If you’ve got a dream, how do you make it happen, and if you don’t have a clue, can you still win at life?

Do you have your future all planned out? Are you determined to make your dream a reality? Do you think people with no expectations have happier lives?

Share your experience with us, and tune in on Wednesday 1st March at 9pm on Radio 1 for advice and support from Gemma and Dr Radha.

Please note: you can post on this forum anonymously.

What’s the best way to achieve your dreams? Do you have your future all planned out? It is necessary to persevere and preserve the essence (people and their intentions can be corrupted), then continue until you get that dream. Financing is also an unavoidable factor. I have already achieved some small dreams (the last was a great job, I got that last october 2016) so now,
I'm getting ready to make one more (God willing).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending