The Student Room Group

my boyfriends birthday

so hes turning 17 soon and I don't know what to get him for his birthday, ive got him aftershave for Christmas and valentines day but now I think I need to get him something different this time around. please help
What's he into?
What's your budget?
Reply 2
Original post by Jackieox
What's he into?
What's your budget?

I don't really have a budget and hes into anything really, hes not very fussy but I want to find something perfect for him
Original post by jess123xxx
I don't really have a budget and hes into anything really, hes not very fussy but I want to find something perfect for him

take him away on holiday for a few days?
Video games are usually a good/safe option (Providing he's into games)

Like for my boyfriend's 17th I took him to Disney Paris for a few days and got him some video games, some chocolates, some DVDS he wanted, I also had a canvas printed of us and got him some personalised bits as well =)
Personally, I would love any gift that I am given because for me gifts are not the items, it is the love that comes with it!

But as of the suggestion, maybe a T-Shirt, book, video game or a flower(My personal favourite)? really depends on what he likes :biggrin:
Original post by jess123xxx
so hes turning 17 soon and I don't know what to get him for his birthday, ive got him aftershave for Christmas and valentines day but now I think I need to get him something different this time around. please help

get him a new phone or phone cover or even just take him our for dinner or lunch or u know just take him out to a nice place. another option could be a go pro camera. most guys i know seem to love that
Reply 6
okay thanks that's great!
I find boys sooo difficult to buy for! If he's not overly fussy, why not buy him a videogame or something like a cool accessory to put up in his bedroom. For my boyfriend's 18th I made him a HUGE hamper of crisps (it was quite cheap tbh) because he adores crisps, but you could obviously do that with any food - chocolate, sweets, Nandos things etc. You could organise a day out for both of you. If all else fails, giftcards, take him out shopping and pay for him, or take him out for a nice dinner somewhere/cinema etc!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending