Zilly huma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys , I'm just wondering is anybody applying to Sofia medical university this year and not going through the agency?
I've called up the contact and she keeps postponing the months when the application form will be released. I'm just stressed out and a lil worried - if anyone could help that would be nice thanks .
Working4it
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
\hi, I'm from the uk also applying to sofia of dentistry...but I'm considering going through interhecs.....im sure the application will not be available for a month or two....but i THINK they accept application till the later end of september at least so don't worry!
Zilly huma
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Working4it)
\hi, I'm from the uk also applying to sofia of dentistry...but I'm considering going through interhecs.....im sure the application will not be available for a month or two....but i THINK they accept application till the later end of september at least so don't worry!
Oh okay thankyou so much! It's just on their website their is a form etc just thought I should ask before! And oo dentistry that's pretty cool! 👌🏻
F02r
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm thinking of applying through interhecs too, just because they guarantee entry and the price is less than half of SME! :-)
yoana.a
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zilly huma)
Hi guys , I'm just wondering is anybody applying to Sofia medical university this year and not going through the agency?
I've called up the contact and she keeps postponing the months when the application form will be released. I'm just stressed out and a lil worried - if anyone could help that would be nice thanks .
I'm planning on applying as well! Does anyone know when exactly we're supposed to apply, or around what time they le you know if you're in or not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (196)
71.27%
No I haven't decided yet (48)
17.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (31)
11.27%

Watched Threads