Pamela Anderson to campaign for men falsely accused of rape

Watch
Joep95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It's good to see that someone is going to stand up for men falsely accused of this crime when even the accusation of rape can ruin a mans life.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pa...-a7595551.html
CookieButter
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by joecphillips)
It's good to see that someone is going to stand up for men falsely accused of this crime when even the accusation of rape can ruin a mans life.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pa...-a7595551.html
It will be interesting to see what she does in this regard.

The state of rape laws in feminised countries is just disastrous. Men's lives are totally destroyed whilst the false accusers are kept protected.

I think false rape accusers should get the same punishment/treatment as rapists.
MildredMalone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good for her <3
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good, false rape accuastions can do more damage than a actual rape. we need to try stop both of these horrrible things happening
username521617
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good for her. It'll help give the issue more public attention, hopefully.

In before "false accusations are only 2% of reports."

It's 2-10% (or higher) which are deemed to be false, depending on where you get the figures. However, most accusations don't advance far enough for it to be determined. You can't make the assumption the rest were true accusations when the majority didn't even have enough evidence for convictions or charges. So the truth is we don't really know how many.

(Original post by CookieButter)
I think false rape accusers should get the same punishment/treatment as rapists.
It is a separate crime and should have its own sentences and penalties issued depending on the situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads