Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    you clearly left condoms off the list... safety first people!
    No need to waste your money people, they are free in every college (as far as I know) and there is also a large bowl of them in DSU welfare reception.

DSU buys them in bulk and passes them on to the JCRs to distribute.

ReputationRep:
    according to the poll nine people are gonna be taking a bikini to durham next term...what on earth for? it's bloody winter! who actually selected 'bikini' on the poll? is anyone actually gonna own up to this? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    now african fertility masks on the other hand...much more sensible. i can't see why u all aren't bringing one. i've got a whole box load of them ready to take

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceAS)
    now african fertility masks on the other hand...much more sensible. i can't see why u all aren't bringing one. i've got a whole box load of them ready to take
    yeah dead useful, shall i bring my chocolate fireguard too?

ReputationRep:
    damn, knew there was something i forgot to pack.

fancy coming to hildbede for a game of darts on my inflatable dart board?

ReputationRep:
    game on!

ReputationRep:
    btw, like yr lil pic

ReputationRep:
    hadn't seen anyone else with it, so i thort id have it!

That, and my rachel stevens pic (generously donated by chrissyb) was oo big! Drat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkfmbp)
    hadn't seen anyone else with it, so i thort id have it!

That, and my rachel stevens pic (generously donated by chrissyb) was oo big! Drat!
    Just shrink the picture then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valen)
    Just shrink the picture then!
    I was gonna...but couldn't be bothered....it was way too big to crop (I actually wanna see her!) and I'm quite fond of Barney now lol.

ANyway, rach is my msn pic, best of both worlds!

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure if i like my little pic or not. it is from american beauty but sum people think it is a photo of me (worryingly). she looks a bit of a *****...hmmm

*wanders off to look for new pic*

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure if i like my little pic or not. it is from american beauty but sum people think it is a photo of me (worryingly). she looks a bit of a *****...hmmm

*wanders off to look for new pic*
    Its always a risk, if you use a photograph. I don't look that much like Dr Evil (although I did attend a fancy-dress bop as him once)

Either pick a cartoon, or use a real photo of you. That way its no problem

Given your sig, why not find a womble pic

ReputationRep:
    solved prob and found ahermione pic. no one could possibly mistake her for me cus she's too well known

ReputationRep:
    mind u i have the same long blondy browny hair and i'm a swot and i've gone to a fancy dress party as her before...maybe i should be a witch

ReputationRep:
    Just when you thought you'd ploughed new lows of boredom, discussing the different ways you are all planning on getting up to Durham someone comes up with something even more moronic to talk about:

What is the oddest thing you're thinking of taking to uni?

For me it will definately be my trusty roll of duct tape. I'm just back from three months travelling around europe and my roll of duct tape was probably the most useful thing I took apart from blister plasters and my sarong. Duct tape'll mend anything!

Alice xxx
    Sorry to go back 10 pages here, but just remembered the oddest thing I shall be taking, my fish-hat

Its a standard baseball cap, but has a fish's head sticking out the front, a fin on top, and a tail sticking out the back.

EDIT: Two photos now attached
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    OOOOH! I want one of those *rubs hands gleefully*

Will try nick it off you .. do post a pic! Can't wait to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    OOOOH! I want one of those *rubs hands gleefully*

Will try nick it off you .. do post a pic! Can't wait to see.
    it's not nicking, it;s trophying!

ReputationRep:
    it's not nicking, it;s trophying!
    Lolz You're absolutely right.
    I think that hat should be worth quite a lot of 'trophy' points eh?
    Watch out Dave!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave134)
    Sorry to go back 10 pages here, but just remembered the oddest thing I shall be taking, my fish-hat

Its a standard baseball cap, but has a fish's head sticking out the front, a fin on top, and a tail sticking out the back.

EDIT: Two photos now attached
    where on earth did u buy a hat like that? the mind boggles.

anyway, that is definately gonna be trophied by my and lilsunflower if we have the chance. i think it wud look good on the big statue in the market square or failing that suspended on a rope from the kingsgate bridge

ReputationRep:
    where on earth did u buy a hat like that? the mind boggles.

anyway, that is definately gonna be trophied by my and lilsunflower if we have the chance. i think it wud look good on the big statue in the market square or failing that suspended on a rope from the kingsgate bridge
    I got it from BHS many many years back.

It was marketed as a novelty christmas present for someone into fishing. I just thought that I had to get one, as it looked so unusual.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.