The Student Room Group

I'm older now but would like to date younger guys

Im female, just entered my 30's and didn't have very much success with men when I was younger (due to lack of confidence, looked too young/ugly and tomboyish etc' and now Ive more confidence I want to experience dating young, attractive men who don't want to take things too seriously (as opposed to an older, more withered man who is looking to settle down and have kids, I'm not that bothered about kids. I keep myself very fit and still run/lift weights as I've always done. I suppose I'd like to experience the things I missed out on that more confident, better looking girls experienced in their teens/early 20s. Every guy/girl deserves to gain some experience in the dating market before they settle down. For some, it unfortunately happens later than others but I'm not sure where to meet these guys. Just wanted advice
Reply 1
Oh I'm a student too at the moment, that's why I'm on here lol
Original post by Anonymous
Im female, just entered my 30's and didn't have very much success with men when I was younger (due to lack of confidence, looked too young/ugly and tomboyish etc' and now Ive more confidence I want to experience dating young, attractive men who don't want to take things too seriously (as opposed to an older, more withered man who is looking to settle down and have kids, I'm not that bothered about kids. I keep myself very fit and still run/lift weights as I've always done. I suppose I'd like to experience the things I missed out on that more confident, better looking girls experienced in their teens/early 20s. Every guy/girl deserves to gain some experience in the dating market before they settle down. For some, it unfortunately happens later than others but I'm not sure where to meet these guys. Just wanted advice
Yeh came to the right place for fresh meat. Rape that pm button.
Reply 3

I'm 22, I'd love a girl like you. Don't worry, there's a lot like this around :smile:
Uhhh, well really depends on what age you are trying to date?
Reply 5
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Yeh came to the right place for fresh meat. Rape that pm button.

yea but I'm not that confident lol, I was just a loser when I was younger. Well I'd still be one now but the social class thing young people have fades out at my age lol
yea but I'm not that confident lol, I was just a loser when I was younger. Well I'd still be one now but the social class thing young people have fades out at my age lol
You'll be grand. Download tinder etc. Keep your head up, realise your own worth.
Reply 7
Original post by Steljoy
Uhhh, well really depends on what age you are trying to date?

Like mid twenty ish but obviously everyone is different I just like young attitudes/less serious people.
Like mid twenty ish but obviously everyone is different I just like young attitudes/less serious people.

I mean mid 20 ish sounds fine, shouldn't be a problem if you are 30 lol
Reply 9
Dating a cougar is still yet to be ticked off my bucket list. :mmm:
Slide into my pms then :wink:
PM me if you're hot and live near London lmao.

Also shouldn't you be surrounded by guys in that age group if you're a student?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending