Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DJKL)
I Can Always Earn Wonga.
Love it... more answers on a postcard, please...
DJKL
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can audit every way

Incompetence can always eventually work
carpedeliam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sharif4093)
The calibre of individuals entering icaew is much higher than acca. Thats an undeniable fact. This is clear to see as the big 5 choose icaew over acca to recruit and train graduates from the top universities. The actual exams the vert much equivalent. But its not about the standard of the exams but the quality of the students behind each institute. Corporare board level finance directors are much more often icaew over any other qualification. The facts speak for themselves. The acca's in this post are denying the obvious. Acca's should focus on improving their technical and communication skills rather than wasting time on a fruitless argument.
Acca's should focus on improving their technical and communication skills rather than wasting time on a fruitless argument.

Shut up you absolute melt
thegeek888
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ACA ICAEW's are rightfully able to address themselves as CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS and ACCA is just CERTIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

ACA's earn £150,000 a year and have a fast track joint path with the CIOT to gain the CTA CHARTERED TAX ADVISER qualification by replacing the Business Planning: Taxation ACA paper with often the "Small Owner Managed Businesses" CTA paper.

The ACCA had 176,000 candidates in December 2019 and most the papers had a 30% to 40% pass rate compared with 75% to 92% for ACA ICAEW.

The ACA is more prestigious with most of the FTSE firms having ACAs and hardly any ACCAs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (175)
58.53%
No they should not (89)
29.77%
Abstain (35)
11.71%

Watched Threads