The Student Room Group

Will A levels be hell for me?

I have decided to take Maths,Biology,Chemistry and Physics along with completing an EPQ . I'm predicted straight A*s /9s at GCSE but I can't help but feel I'm about to sacrifice 2 years of my life as a stressed academic student. Is it really that difficult to get into Oxford medical school ffs!
Original post by UltraVioletxo
I have decided to take Maths,Biology,Chemistry and Physics along with completing an EPQ . I'm predicted straight A*s /9s at GCSE but I can't help but feel I'm about to sacrifice 2 years of my life as a stressed academic student. Is it really that difficult to get into Oxford medical school ffs!

yep you are
Reply 2
If you're decently hard working and smart those 4 will be fine.
Original post by UltraVioletxo

they'll be hard. GCSE grades can't tell if it's gonna be easy or hard for you. some people got A*s at gcse but got Cs at alevel. You really need the motivation and need to put in some hard work!
it'll be hard to manage, and you won't have time for yourself (probably)
Reply 4
Original post by mediaya
they'll be hard. GCSE grades can't tell if it's gonna be easy or hard for you. some people got A*s at gcse but got Cs at alevel. You really need the motivation and need to put in some hard work!
it'll be hard to manage, and you won't have time for yourself (probably)

Rubbish. If you work consistently and efficiently there's no reason you can't have a perfectly normal life while doing 4 A Levels.
Nah Oxford is piss easy to get into.

If you're a real man/woman, go for the best - Cambridge.

Quick Reply

Latest