Great great great great grandfather...etc

Watch
Voi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
is it possible for someone to get pregnant at age 11 or something like that, then has a child who also gets pregnant at 11... and so on... so after many generations of this, it will go like this...

i am 11, my father is 22, my grandfather is 33, my great grandfather 44, my great great grandfather is 55, my great great great grandfather is 66, my great great great
great grandfather is 77, and possibly, my great great great great great grandfather is 88!!

wouldn't it be so strange and also cool to see all your ancestors like that? i wonder if this happens in parts of the world like china where more ppl are required to work on the family's farm as farmhands
Nerry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Someone comes to mind. I think it was 3 generations but ain't so sure.
Manakeyl1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Voi)
is it possible for someone to get pregnant at age 11 or something like that, then has a child who also gets pregnant at 11... and so on... so after many generations of this, it will go like this...

i am 11, my father is 22, my grandfather is 33, my great grandfather 44, my great great grandfather is 55, my great great great grandfather is 66, my great great great
great grandfather is 77, and possibly, my great great great great great grandfather is 88!!

wouldn't it be so strange and also cool to see all your ancestors like that? i wonder if this happens in parts of the world like china where more ppl are required to work on the family's farm as farmhands
And the 2017 ( yeah I know we're only in February, but I don't think anyone is going to outdo this thread) TSR award for the most pointless thread goes to ....."Voi" for his "Great great great great grandfather...etc" thread.
username3016746
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I dont find 11 year olds getting pregnant cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I recall reading a news article back around 2005-2007 about a woman who became a grandmother in her late 20s.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
nasty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (246)
60.29%
No (84)
20.59%
Not sure (78)
19.12%

Watched Threads