Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Economics AS EDEXCEL 2017 *Official Thread*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    It's quite easy to forget lol
    Ikr. So much pressure everything just happens without memory. Can anyone who did the test pls reply. I just want a summary of each of the essay questions so I know I didn't get muddled up in the exam

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

just a question for the micro paper,

for the 15/10 marker, the Q about if switching to e-cigarettes is rational, was it appropriate to draw a PPF curve?

My explanation being, if people stop smoking tobacco they'll be healthier thus more productive.

IS this right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijas8gujw48t)
    Hello,

just a question for the micro paper,

for the 15/10 marker, the Q about if switching to e-cigarettes is rational, was it appropriate to draw a PPF curve?

My explanation being, if people stop smoking tobacco they'll be healthier thus more productive.

IS this right?
    The question refers to rational behaviour and I think the extract gave you some information about it but based on decision making. Nothing to do with productivity unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I just freaked out about the micro paper I forgot the section B questions and I think I might've messed up really badly. I have a bad feeling I answered the 4 marker as a 10 marker and the 10 marker on rational behaviour as a 4 marker. Pls reply. What questions were there in section B? I need my mind to go clear...

Pls don't leave me hanging for another 24hrs. Pls be nice.

Also it may have even been the 5 marker I swapped. I have a terrible feeling please answer soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MY_NAME_IS_JEFF1)
    Omg I just freaked out about the micro paper I forgot the section B questions and I think I might've messed up really badly. I have a bad feeling I answered the 4 marker as a 10 marker and the 10 marker on rational behaviour as a 4 marker. Pls reply. What questions were there in section B? I need my mind to go clear...

Also it may have even been the 5 marker I swapped. I have a terrible feeling please answer soon
    Judging by your username I really am not suprised you didn't do well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lol1029)
    Judging by your username I really am not suprised you didn't do well.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynes24)
    The question refers to rational behaviour and I think the extract gave you some information about it but based on decision making. Nothing to do with productivity unfortunately.
    i think your wrong actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijas8gujw48t)
    i think your wrong actually
    Please tell me why. I have seen the paper and that is the only logical explanation. Ask your teacher as well.

ReputationRep:

Pls don't leave me hanging anymore. Put me out of my misery. Please.

ReputationRep:
    Pls don't leave me hanging anymore. Put me out of my misery. Please.
    Someone posted a link to the paper before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c2doo)
    Someone posted a link to the paper before.
    Where? I can't go to page 27 for some reason. I think there's an error

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.