Netanyahu visits Australian college

Watch
HeilNetanyahu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

A Jewish college of course, full of Jewish children who are taught to be proud Jewish nationalist Zionists.

Imagine if these were White gentile. I don't know, lets say people of German descent.

What would this be? it would be banned. It would be Nazism, fascist, hate..

But because Judaism is a religion, this allows these things to exist. It can be dubbed a religious school. . But aren't Jews a PEOPLE?

People must understand the Jews have been the leaders in pushing desegregation and open borders in the West. They're always campaigning that this area is too White and needs to be more diverse. Yet the Jews live in their segregated Jewish neighbourhoods, go to Jewish schools etc.
HeilNetanyahu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Racial/ethnic purity is associated with Nazism. Yet the Jews clearly practice this themselves. Seriously ask a Jew about their ancestors, they'll all be Jews. Sure a few have intermixed, but very few. Genetic studies prove that most Jews are as Jewish as they were thousands of years ago. This is from segregation, which they support.. for themselves.

It's fine for Jews to want to remain Jews.

Why are those who want to remain White, Nazi's?
username2950448
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
71% of non-Orthodox Jews in the U.S. inter-marry:

The intermarriage rate, a bellwether statistic, has reached a high of 58 percent for all Jews, and 71 percent for non-Orthodox Jews — a huge change from before 1970 when only 17 percent of Jews married outside the faith. Two-thirds of Jews do not belong to a synagogue, one-fourth do not believe in God and one-third had a Christmas tree in their home last year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/us...ws.html?ref=us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads