AQA A level History- Democracy and Nazism & the Tudors

Watch
Katie1599
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Has anyone found any useful resources/ videos for revision?
ghost101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Katie1599)
Has anyone found any useful resources/ videos for revision?
yh ive been looking for some aswell
emmak2323
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
History with Hilbert on YouTube definitely has some good videos on the Democracy and Nazism topic! Not sure about the tudors as I do The British Empire instead!
stargirl98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, how did you guys find the exams?
ghost101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stargirl98)
Hey, how did you guys find the exams?
they were ok but the source question was trickier than usual.
stargirl98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ghost101)

Really? I quite liked the source question tbh
My main thing was that I found it really hard to be able to write everything in the time
ghost101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stargirl98)
Really? I quite liked the source question tbh
My main thing was that I found it really hard to be able to write everything in the time
yh the timing was really tight and i kind of rushed towards the end
Hamza_57Khan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ghost101)
Really, I found the source question actually very easy, the only slight problem being that for each source, the purpose of them all was to inform, and so sometimes I felt as if I was repeating myself. however, on the whole, the sources were quite nice.

for the essay questions, I did the the weakness of the constitution one, and the economic/political stability was down to Stresemann one. they were both pretty easy. what questions did you guys answer? let me know, interested to see if we all wrote about the same things.
stargirl98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hamza_57Khan)
Really, I found the source question actually very easy, the only slight problem being that for each source, the purpose of them all was to inform, and so sometimes I felt as if I was repeating myself. however, on the whole, the sources were quite nice.

for the essay questions, I did the the weakness of the constitution one, and the economic/political stability was down to Stresemann one. they were both pretty easy. what questions did you guys answer? let me know, interested to see if we all wrote about the same things.
I also did the weaknesses of the constitution one - I wrote a paragraph on the flaws of proportional representation and how it led to a chaotic and unstable government then one on how some of the undemocratic articles undermined the weimar republic (article 48, only president being able to elect chancellor etc). Then to disagree I did a paragraph on economic problems which were out of the government's control, like the harsh reparations from the Treaty of Versailles and how that led to a spiral of hyperinflation. I was going to write a paragraph on extremist opposition like the Kapp Putsch and the Munich Putsch but I didn't have time Hopefully I won't lose marks for that, I only had time to do three points for the other essay too, which was the one about the change and continuity of policies towards Jews. I need a B to get into uni but I'm kind of doubtful that I'll be able to one :/ How did you find it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
17.25%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.43%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (42)
13.42%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.51%

Watched Threads