Effective Ways To Revise for Economics A-Level?

Watch
username1208193
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys. So this is the sort of time where I start summarising revision notes and finishing my notes for my subjects, which should be completed by the end of the first week of March. But, I was wondering for those who study Economics (or not) at A-Level, how best it would be to revise for the subject. All I have really done for Economics is summarised my notes onto revision cards. How would I make effective use of these? Are there any other methods that work for you that have helped you score highly in any tests? Any sites/sources (other than UpLearn) that may prove to be beneficial? Please share below as I would like to test a few things out. Thanks.

hrmpurser
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing A Level economics too and EzyEconomics is super useful for revision, they have video lectures of every single topic you need (all about 10 minutes) and then assessments at the end.

Also tutor2u is really good for consolidating topic you don't fully understand.

Hope this helps!
username1208193
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by hrmpurser)
I'm doing A Level economics too and EzyEconomics is super useful for revision, they have video lectures of every single topic you need (all about 10 minutes) and then assessments at the end.

Also tutor2u is really good for consolidating topic you don't fully understand.

Hope this helps!
Thank you. Have looked at Tutor2U actually and it's alright I suppose. Will check out EzyEconomics a bit later.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.48%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.35%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.18%
I'm really nervous (49)
18.99%

Watched Threads