The Student Room Group

I have a university interview. HELP!!!1

Have a university interview for veterinary nursing in 30 minutes slightly nervous. any advice?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Xenia.oc
Have a university interview in 30 minutes slightly nervous. any advice?

Oh nice! What is this for?
Original post by Xenia.oc
Have a university interview in 30 minutes slightly nervous. any advice?

Where? Which subject?

Try to relax and be yourself - remember why you applied there - be enthusiastic!
Reply 3
its for veterinary nursing. A phone interview. Been sitting trying to look up questions and things but its not really helping so just gonna go with my gut and trust my experience
Reply 4
Quickly run through your personal statement. They are bound to ask you questions on it. You can look at it on the UCAS Track site on the My Application section.
Reply 5
good idea thanks
Reply 6
Just be yourself to be honest, and be as honest as possible. Likability is understated, and people love honest people - try not to oversell/exaggerate in an obvious manner - but at the same time don't be so honest that you expose negative qualities :smile:.

Good luck!
Reply 7
Thanks guys, this has helped. i'll get back to yous after.... phone interview at half!!
Let me know how it went. what questions did they ask?
Reply 9
They haven't rang yet, have been sitting waiting for half an hour now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Right well she rang me there and didn't ask anything, we literally just talked about finding a practice to take me on and accomadation..... literally had nothing to worry about for that one. Next one is the end of march in Nottingham which is my first choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending