DMU vs Portsmouth - How different are the Bus Stu courses?Watch
I have an unconditional from DMU for Business & Management, but I really do
not know what is best for me, and looking at the course, it seems to differ from
say Portsmouth Business & Management, the other course I was looking at, infact DMU seems different to all other courses I have looked at.
I have shown below the overview of both, maybe they are the same but just worded very differently.
I did love both Uni's , but it is so hard to work out which one would benefit me.
I would so appreciate any advice.
- Financial Decision Making
- Employability, Professionalism and Academic Study Skills
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- Global Business Issues
- Introduction to Work and Organisations
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Accounting
- Business Innovation Development Project
- Business Operations and Systems Management
- Economics for Business
- Managing People in Organisations
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Quantitative Methods and Data Analysis
Advice on studying business at university