The Student Room Group

Tips for raves/clubs/seshing in London

I'm heading off to UCL for uni in September 2017, and was wondering if anyone had any favourite clubs or tips for finding good raves, squats or venues in London?

I currently live near Bristol and so know the best places there, but have no idea about London

Any info welcomeee
(edited 7 years ago)
Xoyo and Ministry of Sound are both pretty good. :smile:
Original post by parryyo
I'm heading off to UCL for uni in September 2017, and was wondering if anyone had any favourite clubs or tips for finding good raves, squats or venues in London?

I currently live near Bristol and so know the best places there, but have no idea about London

Any info welcomeee

I wouldn't bother with squats unless you're under 18, as they're pretty rough and usually get shut down within a few hours because the police have really toughened up with it, wasting a tenner. If you're looking for dnb raves then search up events like Next Hype, Breaking Science and Innovation, they have events every few months for cheap in clubs in London. If you're looking for generic party clubs then as that other person said Ministry of sound is alright, applebum also
There is a really good rave near Kings Cross called Whirl-y-Gig, the article is spot on.

It is a lot like Tribe of Frog or Planet Shroom in Bristol.

Quick Reply

Latest