my hips hurt

Watch
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
when i walk short distances it's worse when is cold I'm och skiing cycling or swimming but walking really screws me up it hurts so much I actually have to call someone with a car to pick me up so i can get home.

My question is do you think it'll be safe for me to use a trampoline park or should I wait until Speak to the hospitable next week?
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The smart thing would probably be to not do anything that aggravates the pain. Dem tings are probably hurting for a reason.

The hips don't lie.
baileywakeling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i would speak to the hospital first jonathan, just incase. i dont want you throwing your hip out or breaking anything, since the jumping might make it worse. thats my advice i hope that helps p.s and i hope the problem gets sorted for you i know it can be a big pain.
JustPadz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely dont go trampolining, book an appointment to see your GP.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
(Original post by JustPadz)
Definitely dont go trampolining, book an appointment to see your GP.
I have and he referd me to Royal Berkshire in Reading ironically not far from a trampoline park.
Angry cucumber
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go see your GP, don't go trampolining
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jonathanemptage)
when i walk short distances it's worse when is cold I'm och skiing cycling or swimming but walking really screws me up it hurts so much I actually have to call someone with a car to pick me up so i can get home.

My question is do you think it'll be safe for me to use a trampoline park or should I wait until Speak to the hospitable next week?
So your hips hurt and you want to undertake trampolining? Did you really need to ask?
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
So your hips hurt and you want to undertake trampolining? Did you really need to ask?
Well yeah because it's only when I walk.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.54%
England (105)
33.98%
Belgium (26)
8.41%
Germany (37)
11.97%
Spain (5)
1.62%