The Student Room Group

Can I accept 2 College/Sixth Form CONDITIONAL offers?

I have been accepted in 2 sixth forms and don't know where to go. They have both offered me conditional offers but up until now, I thought that I could only accept one. People have been telling me that I can accept both offers and decide where to go after my GCSE results. Is this true? Please reply as this is urgent. Thanks :smile:
Original post by 123_123
I have been accepted in 2 sixth forms and don't know where to go. They have both offered me conditional offers but up until now, I thought that I could only accept one. People have been telling me that I can accept both offers and decide where to go after my GCSE results. Is this true? Please reply as this is urgent. Thanks :smile:

How have you received those offers?

If they're through UCAS Progress or direct to the colleges then you can accept as many as you like
https://www.ucas.com/file/54346/download?token=X6ckpzrV
But through UCAS Progress you have to accept in order of preference
Hello!

I have the same, I believe that you decide on results day and must let the institutes know your choice by a certain time, contact them to know what time they need further information by!

Best of luck
Accept both! I accepted all of mine but one and then just decided on results day!
Reply 4
Original post by dxvid
Hello!

I have the same, I believe that you decide on results day and must let the institutes know your choice by a certain time, contact them to know what time they need further information by!

Best of luck

Thanks for the reply :smile: Just one more question: one of my 'potential' colleges has an introduction day which has to be attended in June, which is wayy before results day, so would I attend (because I accepted the conditional offer) even though I don't want to go there?
Original post by 123_123
Thanks for the reply :smile: Just one more question: one of my 'potential' colleges has an introduction day which has to be attended in June, which is wayy before results day, so would I attend (because I accepted the conditional offer) even though I don't want to go there?

Yes! Same situation for me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest