University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex - Oct. 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by melking
Who else has placed Essex as their firm choice and hope to be studying there in October?

What courses?

International Relations and Modern Languages!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Psychology here!
Reply 22
I received offer of MRes Economics
Reply 23
Original post by asvpfergie
Yo does anyone know the main differences between the north and south towers minus the amount of people in them (16 for south, 12-14 north)

so, I live in Rayleigh (North towers) in my flat we are 13 people and there are 4 bathrooms. In South towers, in particular Eddington tower, there are 16 people in a flat and 2 bathrooms. The rooms in south towers are smaller and the corridors are narrow but the kitchens are slightly bigger.
Hey guys! I'm currently studying at Essex so feel free to ask me any questions :h:
Reply 25
Original post by SassQueen13
Hey guys! I'm currently studying at Essex so feel free to ask me any questions :h:

Hi I am Applying for Oral health at Essex I applied in September last year and got my interview in December 2016 however I have not heard from them ever-since has anyone received any offers from them for this course? I am very concerned as the deadline for Student Finance is approaching soon and also the May 5th deadline to reply to all your offers.

What should I do?
Original post by Sola98
Hi I am Applying for Oral health at Essex I applied in September last year and got my interview in December 2016 however I have not heard from them ever-since has anyone received any offers from them for this course? I am very concerned as the deadline for Student Finance is approaching soon and also the May 5th deadline to reply to all your offers.

What should I do?

Did you defer your offer? maybe give them a ring as they may not have seen your application
You don't have to wait to apply for student finance. Just put down the university you intend to, and you can change it later if you want. I've already applied and got my student finance accepted with a decent amount.

Edit - I think the quote / reply didn't work, oh well
(edited 6 years ago)
as for when to reply to UCAS, the deadline is may 5 if you had received all your offers by march 31st. but you could always double check
Reply 29
Original post by melking
Who else has placed Essex as their firm choice and hope to be studying there in October?

What courses?

Hi, I am studying History and Politics with a year abroad. Really looking forward to it!
May be starting the BEng Electronic Engineering degree in October. Just waiting on official UCAS bureocracy to make it confirmed. Any other future engineers/physicists/mathematicians out there?
Im also a current student here (Masters in Human Rights) so if you have any questions then im here!
Reply 32
I have firmed essex and hoping to study adult nursing. how about you

Original post by melking

What courses?
Reply 33
Original post by SassQueen13

How long does it generally take for them to reply to your application
Original post by Dimath00
How long does it generally take for them to reply to your application

It varies - If I recall correctly, my offer took a month or so.
Reply 35
I have yet to firm it but I'll put it as my insurance in case of failure to meet the requirements of Liverpool.

Is the dorm mixed ?
Reply 36
I've made them my firm and got a conditional offer for Biomedical Sciences with a placement year :h:
You can choose mixed or single gender
Reply 38
For those doing nursing, will the uni still accept you if you were to drop a grade from those required
Reply 39
Original post by MissIntrov
Psychology here!

Same :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending