The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex - Oct. 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sociology with social psychology here! I've got my room confirmed in the houses too 😆
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
[QUOTE="CAT669;71823968"]I've made them my firm and got a conditional offer for Biomedical Sciences with a placement year :h:[/QUOTE

Sames! Super excited!
Just attended the open day (this passing Saturday) and was very impressed by the campus and staff! Very much looking forward to starting now!
Reply 43
[QUOTE="jazzybear467;72167162"]
Original post by CAT669
I've made them my firm and got a conditional offer for Biomedical Sciences with a placement year :h:[/QUOTE

Sames! Super excited!

Hope to see you there! I'm so excited :biggrin:
[QUOTE="CAT669;72669258"]
Original post by jazzybear467

Hope to see you there! I'm so excited :biggrin:

Hey, I am also going to university of essex for biomedical science
Reply 45
Has anyone doing Biomedical Sciences got their accomodation confirmation yet? :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
I haven't since I haven't had my grades confirmed. Will do in august :smile:
Is anyone doing year 3 law programme? I'm doing my last year in Essex and i'm from Malaysia! 😊
Original post by melking
Who else has placed Essex as their firm choice and hope to be studying there in October?

What courses?

Finance I'm staying at south courts frinton courts what about you?
Reply 49
Original post by powerfan
Finance I'm staying at south courts frinton couirts what about you?

Hopefully I'm staying in south courts too! Not sure which yet, need results first!
Reply 50
Computer Science, looking for accomindation at the moment :smile:
Original post by melking
Hopefully I'm staying in south courts too! Not sure which yet, need results first!

Hopefully you will do well. I need to find out who my flatmates are to be honest.
Reply 52
Hopefully you will do well. I need to find out who my flatmates are to be honest.

Thank you :smile: & after results day on the 17th people will find out if they got in, then the uni have Facebook pages that you can be on and chat with others in the same flat
Original post by melking
Thank you :smile: & after results day on the 17th people will find out if they got in, then the uni have Facebook pages that you can be on and chat with others in the same flat

Yeah my fb group no1 has joined other then me so I gave up trying to find out who my flatmates. I guess I will see in October. What are you studying? Also how much does your rent cost per day or week? It might be the same as mine
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 54
Yeah my fb group no1 has joined other then me so I gave up trying to find out who my flatmates. I guess I will see in October. What are you studying? Also how much does your rent cost per day or week? It might be the same as mine

Probably because a lot of us need to find out our results and for the uni to accept us before we find out our halls, at some point this month you should know :smile: & studying Journalism, you?& something like £133 a week, whats yours?
Original post by melking
Probably because a lot of us need to find out our results and for the uni to accept us before we find out our halls, at some point this month you should know :smile: & studying Journalism, you?& something like £133 a week, whats yours?

That makes sense and I'm studying finance and mine is £139.51
Will be crammed in like sardines in the South Towers! £79.24 per week though, I spend most of my time outside/at the library regardless.
Original post by melking
Staying at halls, south courts - you?

Hey! I just got into Essex as well, I'm staying at south courts too
Original post by Jaswoah
Sociology with social psychology here! I've got my room confirmed in the houses too 😆

Your course sounds super cool! I'm studying sociology criminology at Essex
Going to be studying law as an undergraduate. Got my accommodation confirmed in the Meadows.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending