The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Nursing Test

I have a nursing numeracy and literacy exam at London South Bank this week, can someone please help me with some of the questions that come up pleaseeee!!
Original post by caraxoo
I have a nursing numeracy and literacy exam at London South Bank this week, can someone please help me with some of the questions that come up pleaseeee!!

Hi, @caraxoo As you know we cannot be too specific here on The Student Room but I can give a little detail. The nursing tests at London South Bank University are nothing to worry about, if you struggle with numeracy you can start your revision on BBC Bitesize (Level 2) Maths, you can also practice the LSBU past papers on their website, there are also other past papers out there, simply search for nursing practice tests on google, you will find loads. Make sure to practice the basics such as the application of number (multiplication, division, subtraction and addition). There is also info on their website regarding the tests, they are computer based. Congratulations on getting through to the application stage and being invited to tests. If you need further help, let me know :smile: And Good Luck!!!!:h:

Also for Literacy, as long as you can read you will be fine, there's also a literacy past paper on the LSBU website too!

Don't forget to try out LSBU's past paper this will help with your preparation!
(edited 7 years ago)
London
Reply 2
Hi, @nelfran29, my biggest struggle is maths so I am a bit worried. I have done a lot of past papers, I have also done the LSBU past papers and recently started practising on Bitesize so hopefully it all goes well! Thanks again for the help!!!
@caraxoo Will PM you x and your very welcome:smile: You can do this trust me!!!:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending