emilytjoness
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi! I'm currently in year 12 and desperate to study Pharmacology at KCL, UCL, Bath, Queen Mary or Bristol but i'm really worried that I'm not good enough for pharmacology at most of these Unis!
I got A*A*AAAABBBB at GCSE (A*s in RS and EngLang and As in tall 3 sciences and textiles) (B - Maths, German, Lit , History) and was wondering what kind of grades these Unis look for - especially as pharmacology isnt a very widely sought after by most people ive talked to so was wondering whether for UCL id need straight a* and a at GCSE!
So far I'm predicted ABB but started the year off rough so have been told I will most likely be predicted AAA (AAB minimum) and I also am going to summer schools for biomed and a UCL taster course for pharmacology so was hoping this would help?
Please be straightforward with me as to whether I have a chance as im desperate to go to these unis (KCL and UCL especially) but dont want to waste 2 choices... thank you!!xx
KawaiiCupcake
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, just wondering if you ended up doing pharmacology at UCL? I could do with some advice lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.32%
I don't have everything I need (221)
43.68%

Watched Threads