Jerome Mathew
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have applied to study Law M100 at the university of Liverpool in 2017. It offers a year abroad and I was wondering whether you get paid for it, like you get paid for the placement year in Aston.
Also, Aston or Liverpool uni for Law 2017.
Tom3198
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Some placements will pay, other will not, its all dependant on what you can get.

From what I have heard, most people who go abroad have to fund everything themselves.

As a law student myself, I was just wondering why you would want to do your placement abroad?
Jerome Mathew
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Because it contributes to your final mark an gives you skills and experiences that will make you stand out to potential employers. Also, traveling is my main passion so would be great to spend time in a different country.
Additionally for Aston uni you get paid for your placement year. However, I was wondering if Liverpool pays you as it says study a year abroad and not placement. Or are they the same thing?
University of Liverpool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jerome Mathew)
I have applied to study Law M100 at the university of Liverpool in 2017. It offers a year abroad and I was wondering whether you get paid for it, like you get paid for the placement year in Aston.
Also, Aston or Liverpool uni for Law 2017.
Hi there!

For all questions Study Abroad, I would recommend contacting our Study Abroad Team who will be happy to help.

Best wishes

Sophie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads