The Student Room Group

Desi Girl, Who Do You Prefer To Date?

Desi guys, white boys or black boys? How about East Asians?

Would you date a white boy who said that Asian girls were his type?

:wink:
I generally date white guys. Personally I dislike when people fetishize people by ethnicity. It's degrading cos it's usually fueled by stereotypes, or they've usually sought you out cos of your ethnicity. Ew
Original post by aliphineur
I generally date white guys. Personally I dislike when people fetishize people by ethnicity. It's degrading cos it's usually fueled by stereotypes, or they've usually sought you out cos of your ethnicity. Ew

Why do you date more white guys? :smile:
Reply 3
Why East Asians? :erm: Didn't you say you were white so why would you be interested if they liked East Asians :holmes:
Original post by RobbinRishtas
Why do you date more white guys? :smile:

I just don't find many like minded men in my culture. But I miss talking about the cultural side of things and slipping in and out of languages when I speak. Theres certain things that white people will never understand. Probably the only down side to my relationship, but the pro's outweigh the cons.
Original post by UWS
Why East Asians? :erm: Didn't you say you were white so why would you be interested if they liked East Asians :holmes:

I wrote the first part and then remembered I forgot to add East Asians

Desi girls are so pretty :daydreaming:
Reply 6
Prefer my own men lol
Original post by aliphineur

preach

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending