Turn on thread page Beta

Read This... Or Else You Might Face Consequences watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suckit)
    I wonder why?
    dont worry, ure no where near at the mo, just if it comes to it, memebers come 1st! also memebers are treated more leaniently, so register and i will be very

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I wasn't planning on leaving the forum, don't worry!

Ben
    Good, I didn't want you to be chased off by the chicken as it were

And Suckit, are you my Father? Seriously you sound more like him with every post.. And I resent the implication that I am the unintelligent one on this thread. I just couldn't be bothered to credit an original post as inane as yours with a serious response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    dont worry, ure no where near at the mo, just if it comes to it, memebers come 1st! also memebers are treated more leaniently, so register and i will be very
    I see
    so, anybody like to visit (at least) the website
    ?
    It was what initiated this post in the first place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haz)
    Sorry I didn't mean to chase off Ben - in my opinion he wasn't really annoying anyone!!! My post was only as a reference to suckit, who had fabricated that whole story about registering, and not being a guest or whatever, and then only was a guest himself!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haz)

And Suckit, are you my Father? Seriously you sound more like him with every post.. And I resent the implication that I am the unintelligent one on this thread. I just couldn't be bothered to credit an original post as inane as yours with a serious response.
    You saying your padre's like me? - Well, I wouldn't like to comment on this matter, as I can see potential for it turning nasty.

I don't know where you got the idea that I implied you were unintelligient? The fact you didn't respond to the post would suggest you understood it?

I haven't been chased off!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Sorry I didn't mean to chase off Ben - in my opinion he wasn't really annoying anyone!!! My post was only as a reference to suckit, who had fabricated that whole story about registering, and not being a guest or whatever, and then only was a guest himself!!!
    Yeah, I just noticed that - whoops!
    So I registered

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    So I registered

Cheers
    hey nice one! welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    hey nice one! welcome!
    Yeah well, I was hoping the admin on our forum could say that to a few people - didn't realise URLs weren't allowed to be posted

ReputationRep:
    So I registered

Cheers
    Dammit, now look what you've done. Suckit, I don't live with my Dad so it isn't a problem. Besides, he knows when to give up. Now you've joined what are your objectives? You're not a student and the only thing you seem to have in common with other forum users is that you can use a computer...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well, I was hoping the admin on our forum could say that to a few people - didn't realise URLs weren't allowed to be posted
    why ever not?? we have a whole directory of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haz)
    Dammit, now look what you've done. Suckit, I don't live with my Dad so it isn't a problem. Besides, he knows when to give up. Now you've joined what are your objectives? You're not a student and the only thing you seem to have in common with other forum users is that you can use a computer...
    Thanks for the warm welcome

My objectives? I'll have to get back to you on that one

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the warm welcome

My objectives? I'll have to get back to you on that one
    Didn't mean to make you feel (that) unwelcome... just was irritated by your insistance on correct grammar and odd attack on guests as you were (formerly) one yourself. May I offer you a clean slate on which to answer my question: out of interest, why did you choose this forum when you are not of the student sort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haz)
    Didn't mean to make you feel (that) unwelcome... just was irritated by your insistance on correct grammar and odd attack on guests as you were (formerly) one yourself. May I offer you a clean slate on which to answer my question: out of interest, why did you choose this forum when you are not of the student sort?
    My apologies as well are offered in this situation.

To answer your question, I was once and hope to continue to be a tutor for A level Mathematics. I have visited this forum regularly (since around May) and thought about offering my support to this forum to A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics students.

ReputationRep:

To answer your question, I was once and hope to continue to be a tutor for A level Mathematics. I have visited this forum regularly (since around May) and thought about offering my support to this forum to A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics students.
    So why the name Suckit?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I agree with the principles behind grammatical precision - but keep it in it's place! Posting isn't the same as writing an an essay and sometimes bad grammar can be an effective communicative device - expression in lieu of accuracy!

Ben
    Pronouns aren't supposed to have apostrophes.

Sorry, I get a perverted thrill from pointing out grammatical errors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    I've noticed

Suckit, how old are you then?

That actually was a typing error - sorry, I don't normxallyq do thatmdn

Ben

ReputationRep:

Right, er why not say so in the 1st place? You could private message one of the moderators and talk to them about how best to go about it. I'm sure lots of people here who study maths would be more than grateful for your input. As for me, my chosen degree course is Anthropology and Archaeology and I will therefore stay out of your way

ReputationRep:

Get a sex toy.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.