The Student Room Group

Law Commission Research Assistant 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bar2be23
Nothing yet I'm afraid :frown: I did hear from a friend that last year they were pretty late sending out offers, so am trying to refrain from looking at my phone every two minutes. Sadly we are in their hands!

Same here...which teams did you guys apply to?
Nothing yet I'm afraid :frown: I did hear from a friend that last year they were pretty late sending out offers, so am trying to refrain from looking at my phone every two minutes. Sadly we are in their hands!

I am exactly the same! My phone has been pretty much attached to me since yesterday
Reply 22
Original post by australiangirl

Property Family Trusts :smile:
I interviewed for the Criminal Law team.
Original post by australiangirl

Commercial for me
Reply 25
Just had a call from PFT team, I didn't get it, but have been put on the reserve list. Best of luck to everyone else :smile:
Just had a call from PFT team, I didn't get it, but have been put on the reserve list. Best of luck to everyone else :smile:

I'm still waiting, don't know what that means :-/
Original post by Sophiegal89
I'm still waiting, don't know what that means :-/

Same here :frown:
Reply 28
Has anyone had a call from the public law team?
Still not heard anything from the criminal law team, not sure what that means :/
Anyone heard anything from the criminal law team yet?
Original post by ebie1995
Anyone heard anything from the criminal law team yet?

Hi - I emailed yesterday for an update. They were running late, all applicants will know by end of play tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
Reply 32
Original post by Sophiegal89
Hi - I emailed yesterday for an update. They were running late, all applicants will know by end of play tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Hi, was this just for the criminal law team or all teams?

Thanks
I also emailed and they said should know by the end of today having applied for criminal law team (its already 5pm so I am assuming will have to wait until next week to find out)
Reply 34
I know this is an old thread, but I've just received an invitation to interview and I'm wondering if anyone could give me guidance on the pre-interview test? I have no idea what it consists of so any indication would be great help!
Original post by Lembad
I know this is an old thread, but I've just received an invitation to interview and I'm wondering if anyone could give me guidance on the pre-interview test? I have no idea what it consists of so any indication would be great help!

What team is it that you have an invitation for?
Reply 36
Original post by louise2710
What team is it that you have an invitation for?

With the Criminal Law team!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending