Looking for a housemate!

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I am part of a group of four which I will be living with in Canterbury starting next academic year, we are all studying at the University of Kent. However we are one person short for the house we have paid the deposit for as someone backed out.
    We are all studying various courses at the University of Kent.
    The house is suitable for those who study at Canterbury Christ Church, only a short distance further, also accessible by walking.
    The address is 42 Headcorn Drive, CT2 7TR. The monthly fee is £350, so about £88 a week.

    Please PM me if interested.
    Thanks, James
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 28, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Tea vs coffee

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.