Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Ive been looking on the accommodation page to try find some information regarding this but alas I found none. I am wondering if anyone would know if your allowed a small fridge/mini one in your room, I know it all depends on uni and there specific policies so just wanted to know what the rule is here??

Any help will be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Enquired with Man Met and they said mini fridges are NOT allowed in rooms. Other places might allow it though.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by WattyK)
    Hello

Ive been looking on the accommodation page to try find some information regarding this but alas I found none. I am wondering if anyone would know if your allowed a small fridge/mini one in your room, I know it all depends on uni and there specific policies so just wanted to know what the rule is here??

Any help will be much appreciated.
    Hi WattyK,

Hope you're well!

I just called the Residence Life team and the answer unfortunately is no.

If you have a medical need for a minifridge (storing injections and such) you can request one with the Disability Assist team but that's the only reason that mini fridges are allowed in rooms.

If there's anything else ask away!

Georgia

Plym Uni Student Rep

Poll
Cats or dogs?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.