Politics- Old Labour vs current Labour

Watch
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi the text books/ revision guides talk about Labour under Miliband shouldnt it be about Corbyn though? I guess the books are outdated.

Anyways the question in my revision guide says "distinguish between traditional labour and current labour" I guess i base my answe around Corbyn?

Doesnt distinguish mean differences? I can think of lots of similarities but barely any differences
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
(1)Quantum
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When it says current labour try in your mind thinking new labour, tony blair/gordon brown, ed miliband etc
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by (1)Quantum)
When it says current labour try in your mind thinking new labour, tony blair/gordon brown, ed miliband etc
I think in an exam I would do corbyn for similarity and then new labour for differencws as there are still new labour factions and corbyn had opposition
(1)Quantum
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
I think in an exam I would do corbyn for similarity and then new labour for differencws as there are still new labour factions and corbyn had opposition
Yeah You can do that too, mention how similar corbyn and old labour are and match it with the "blairite" factions of current labour and the Blair government obviously
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads