The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust Summer School - Cambridge 2017

Scroll to see replies

I applied for Politics and International Relations. My teacher just received a confirmation email.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Doodles2023
I've received a confirmation email and I think my teacher has too. When did you apply?

I applied end of Feb. Ended up tweeting and emailing them, as I found my application number, and they resent my confirmation email (which had never been sent in the first place, I think) and sent my teacher the verification email. At least the error is sorted now :smile:
That's good that it's now sorted! :smile:
Hi all, economics applicant here. I have 8A* 2A 2B at GCSE, not so good but really hope to get a place 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went last year for Chemistry and it was completely worth it - I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions about them
Original post by rayofsunshine98
I went last year for Chemistry and it was completely worth it - I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions about them

I applied for chemistry but i'm scared i won't get in! :frown:
They have until May to send out all the offers, don't worry! By the way what were your grades and where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got the moodle invitation from Cambridge but I haven't gotten an offer yet.
Hi guys,

I applied for economics. Now I'm worried considering some people have already received offers, all I received was an invitation to join moodle. I wont be too surprised if I don't get an offer, my GCSE's aren't exactly STR standard; 2A*'s 7A's 2B's
Original post by Becca070600
Hi guys,

I applied for economics. Now I'm worried considering some people have already received offers, all I received was an invitation to join moodle. I wont be too surprised if I don't get an offer, my GCSE's aren't exactly STR standard; 2A*'s 7A's 2B's

I'm in the same situation. However, I wouldn't be too worried, not everyone has heard back yet!
Have people already got offers yet?
Just checked my emails and i have a place!!!!
Original post by ErinMei

Congratulations! What course did you apply for?
Original post by CIEBioloysifh

Chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ErinMei

Congrats!! What were your GCSE grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CIEBioloysifh

Sorry to be a bit nosy but what did the email say?
So annoyed with myself! Just checked my email and it said the deadline for the Moodle was March 31st - only just completed it so guess I'm not going 😭
Reply 37
Does anybody else have a place at nottingham for chemistry physics and astronomy?
Reply 38
Original post by ErinMei
I applied for chemistry but i'm scared i won't get in! :frown:

Where did you apply? Which school
Hi, have any of you applied to St. Andrews?
I applied for biology and chemistry but haven't got a reply yet😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending