The Student Room Group

Help meee please!!!

Hi my name is farhad and I am currently in year 11 and it is the 28th of February ( exactly 2 months till my gcse s) and I am on cs and bs do you think it is possible for me to get a*s in all my subjects I am known to be very bright as all of my teachers constantly remind me however I am scared I am still out of time. if you thimk it is possible can you please give me some guidance of how much revision I need to do everyday and how to revise.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nah fam
teachers r lying. der wet
Reply 2
Original post by bigknob69
nah fam
teachers r lying. Der wet

lool!thnx:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Farhad_
Hi my name is farhad and I am currently in year 11 and it is the 28th of February ( exactly 2 months till my gcse s) and I am on cs and bs do you think it is possible for me to get a*s in all my subjects I am known to be very bright as all of my teachers constantly remind me however I am scared I am still out of time. if you thimk it is possible can you please give me some guidance of how much revision I need to do everyday and how to revise.

yes, it is possible for you to get a*s if you put your mind to it. which subjects are they ?
Revise consistently for like 3 hours a day
Original post by Farhad_

Oh man GCSEs are so easy, you shouldn't even worry. Just slowly revise from now and you should be just fine!
I am sure you can get A*s easily if you start revising from now

PS: Are you Persian?
Reply 6
Original post by ydnmz20
yes, it is possible for you to get a*s if you put your mind to it. which subjects are they ?

I am on a A* for re already
around b/a in history
maths d/c which is my main concern
english not sure could go real well or real bad as in A* or D
sciences on high As for bio chem and physics (just my problem is that alot of stuff in exam are bieng taught to me and arent in all revison gides i looked
Reply 7
yh how u kno
Reply 8
Original post by Steljoy
Oh man GCSEs are so easy, you shouldn't even worry. Just slowly revise from now and you should be just fine!
I am sure you can get A*s easily if you start revising from now

PS: Are you Persian?

im afghan actually but speak persian (farsi)
Original post by Farhad_
im afghan actually but speak persian (farsi)

Oh Okay! I also speak Farsi myself since I am originally Persian
Original post by Farhad_
I am on a A* for re already
around b/a in history
maths d/c which is my main concern
english not sure could go real well or real bad as in A* or D
sciences on high As for bio chem and physics (just my problem is that alot of stuff in exam are bieng taught to me and arent in all revison gides i looked

what do you want to become ?
Reply 11
Original post by ydnmz20
what do you want to become ?

doctor or some sort of engineer hopefully want to go on to do maths, bio , chem , physcology in alevels
Reply 12
Original post by Steljoy
Oh Okay! I also speak Farsi myself since I am originally Persian

what country you from doe?
persia dont exist no more it was orginaly alot of countrys including afghanistan
Original post by Farhad_
doctor or some sort of engineer hopefully want to go on to do maths, bio , chem , physcology in alevels

you need at lest a b in every subject. how is science going? i did a level chemistry its nothing like gcse. Its very tough
Original post by Farhad_
what country you from doe?
persia dont exist no more it was orginaly alot of countrys including afghanistan

Most of us don't like the new name "Iran" so we say "Persia" instead. Although the countries name has changed but we can still call it by the old name.
Reply 15
Original post by CraigBackner
Revise consistently for like 3 hours a day

what grades are u on
Reply 16
Original post by Steljoy
Most of us don't like the new name "Iran" so we say "Persia" instead. Although the countries name has changed but we can still call it by the old name.

tell me if you understand what i say (im writing in phonetics)
chand salah hasti
Original post by Farhad_
tell me if you understand what i say (im writing in phonetics)
chand salah hasti

Sure, (Man 19 salam hast)

I speak fluently my friend!
Reply 18
Original post by Steljoy
Sure, (Man 19 salam hast)

I speak fluently my friend!

i know i was checking if there was a difference in our persian
anyway what did u get in gcse / alevels and what are u doing now
Original post by Farhad_
i know i was checking if there was a difference in our persian
anyway what did u get in gcse / alevels and what are u doing now

"A* A A B C" in GCSEs

And I do A level with Btec Level 3 Extended which I am predicted "A" for the A Level Math and Dist*Dist*Dist* for the Btec

Got offer from all my 5 unis and firming University of Kent!

Quick Reply

Latest