Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Internal Assessment Math SL Watch

ReputationRep:
    If I got a 7 in my math IA, how could that effect my overall grade in conjunction with the exam score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neasatubridy)
    If I got a 7 in my math IA, how could that effect my overall grade in conjunction with the exam score?
    IA is really 20% for Maths. It's all about meeting the grade boundary. If you have relatively high scores in P1 and P2, getting 7 in Math IA would help. But I hope you realized that there's a moderation process and it can possibly move down one or two points (different situations every year).. I still think you should just try your best in exam, there's really nothing more you can do with it. 7 in Math IA doesn't mean you can get high score in maths unless you do well in the external exams too, which is worth 80%

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.