The Student Room Group

Bath vs Edinburgh vs Lancaster

Hello! I have got offers from Bath, Edinburgh and Lancaster for MSc Human Resource Management and I don't know where should I go.
Could you please recommend which one is the best for me?
Thanks.
Original post by ssen
Hello! I have got offers from Bath, Edinburgh and Lancaster for MSc Human Resource Management and I don't know where should I go.
Could you please recommend which one is the best for me?
Thanks.

Hi,

I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath. Congratulations on your offers! Although I am not studying a MSc, I can tell you a bit about the School of Management.

The School, as with the university, is very close-knit. On my course for example we all know each other, which is always a plus and makes our courses highly interactive. Many of my lecturers know me by name, and are always approachable in breaks, at the end of lectures, and also book times outside of lectures for meeting.

The University of Bath is also situated in a World Heritage City, there is a great quality of life here with plenty of places to social with friends.

I hope that this gives you an idea of what it is like here, please do check out my thread on my course. I understand that our experiences will be different to some extent, however please do feel free to let me know if there is anything that I can help with.

Hayden

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending