The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Gill Street South Block L

Booked my accommodation this morning and I'm on the 3rd Floor, Flat 41 :biggrin: If anyone else is going to be in the same block or flat, I'd love to know.
Original post by zak-geo
Booked my accommodation this morning and I'm on the 3rd Floor, Flat 41 :biggrin: If anyone else is going to be in the same block or flat, I'd love to know.

I'm the same block/floor! Flat 42 though!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by zak-geo

I'm in the same flat as you! You are the first person I have found in the same flat haha! What's your facebook and I will add you to the group chat?
Original post by zak-geo

I'll be on the same floor as you but in flat 42. Are you in the group chat chat for GSS on Facebook?
Reply 4
Original post by GracieB97
I'll be on the same floor as you but in flat 42. Are you in the group chat chat for GSS on Facebook?

Oh, nice! Do you know how the flats are separated? On the floor plan it looked like 20 rooms for the whole 3rd floor of the L block - didn't see a wall or anything in between and only one set of stairs/kitchen. And yeah, I got added earlier :smile:
Original post by zak-geo
Oh, nice! Do you know how the flats are separated? On the floor plan it looked like 20 rooms for the whole 3rd floor of the L block - didn't see a wall or anything in between and only one set of stairs/kitchen. And yeah, I got added earlier :smile:

No clue I'm afraid. My friends booking her accomodation soon so I'll get her to take a screenshot of the accomodation on our floor.
Reply 6
Is anyone on first floor flat 38?😊
Reply 7
Original post by abbygrandy
I'm the same block/floor! Flat 42 though!

I'm in flat 42 also!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending