Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey,

does anybody know the time when the UCAS Track gets updated on the 19th, showing the final decisions

thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nans)
    hey,

does anybody know the time when the UCAS Track gets updated on the 19th, showing the final decisions

thanx
    11am. I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    11am. I think.
    I will be fighting not to look at it.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I don't know yet, but I might check on UCAS first to see if I have got in and then pick up my results from college. My college doesn't open till 11am anyway..

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure we can all survive till 11 am (even worse for those who have to wait for the post), maybe worth checking just past midnight though I doubt they'll bother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    I'm sure we can all survive till 11 am (even worse for those who have to wait for the post), maybe worth checking just past midnight though I doubt they'll bother.
    Why midnight? Do you mean in case they forget to lock it again?

ReputationRep:
    they cant forget to lock it, it's already been locked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    they cant forget to lock it, it's already been locked.
    Bugger - there goes my plan.

ReputationRep:
    so what now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Bugger - there goes my plan.
    Oh, and apparently mine

We'll just have to sit it out till 11, no big deal I guess, Uni's already know/will know soon and our fates have been decided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    Oh, and apparently mine

We'll just have to sit it out till 11, no big deal I guess, Uni's already know/will know soon and our fates have been decided.
    Apparently they get sent them tonight and process them all of tomorrow. What annoys me is how long the whole process takes - the exam boards must have finished marking them ages ago. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Apparently they get sent them tonight and process them all of tomorrow. What annoys me is how long the whole process takes - the exam boards must have finished marking them ages ago. :mad:
    On the AQA website it says that some exams were marked by the end of June!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    On the AQA website it says that some exams were marked by the end of June!
    Yep! The summer is spent checking the marking, checking that the marks on the paper add up to the total box, checking that the marks in the total box are input correctly on the computer, checking that the computer prints the right thing on the statement of results...so much checking!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. 11am your time means 6pm my time! That's waaaaaay too long a wait for me. Boo

ReputationRep:
    yey, i can check before i get my results, cos my college doesn't open til 11.30am

does anyone know if it shows the grades or just whether you've been accepted or declined?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yey, i can check before i get my results, cos my college doesn't open til 11.30am

does anyone know if it shows the grades or just whether you've been accepted or declined?

lou xxx
    Popular hearsay says that it just says whether you've been accepted or declined, or "no decision yet".

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.