The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds University Accommodation 2017/2018

I'm looking to apply for accommodation for September 2017 and I am stuck choosing between 4 different locations. I was wondering if anyone could give me the pro's and con's of each of these and maybe suggest the best one?
The accommodations are
- Leodis
- Central Village
- Sentinel Towers
- iQ Leeds
Reply 1
Hey im also applying for leeds in September

I was thinking of going the accommodation visit day to view all accommodation.

I jist want something thats self catered, ensuite and on campus/close to campus
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by paula2578
Hey im also applying for leeds in September

I was thinking of going the accommodation visit day to view all accommodation.

I jist want something thats self catered, ensuite and on campus/close to campus

Im visiting on the 22nd so hoping I can view some accommodation then! That's what im looking for as well.
Reply 3
Hi, I have booked a room in IQ accommodation, it seems like the best one for me. Quite stylish and close to uni
Reply 4
I lived in Central Village in my first year. The rooms are great with en suite, and the kitchens are a good size with sofas and a TV in every flat. It's known as one of the 'less sociable' accommodations but I shared my floor with fun outgoing people so personally I didn't notice that. The location is also really nice, it's just on the edge of campus right next to the uni gym, as well as really near town so you'll never have to walk far!If you like the look of Central Village then you should also have a look at The Tannery - it's a bit further out but a more social layout of flats!

Quick Reply

Latest