JackWarner
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone, it would be so kind of you to help me please

I just don't know whether I should talk about both neoliberalism and globalisation, or only the one i think has happened? What do you think?

Here is the essay question :

Critically examine whether EITHER neoliberalism or globalisation has actually occurred in recent decades
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Both

Edit -reread it. Choose one of them, doesn't matter if you think it had occurred yet or not. Which ever one you choose you eill habe to critically examine it.
JackWarner
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you so much So, for example I choose globalisation and 'critically examine' whether it has occurred in recent decades, right? Just wanna be sure aha x
anonymoused
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well here it goes Jack! I'm going to answer all your questions starting with this one. I have no idea what neoliberalism is but globalisation, mhmm that sh*t is going down for sure.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JackWarner)
Thank you so much So, for example I choose globalisation and 'critically examine' whether it has occurred in recent decades, right? Just wanna be sure aha x
Yes that's what I assume. You need to quote me so I get a notif to reply.
Exams2017
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Globalisation hasn't happened until the people change. Sounds a bit 1984, I know, but for globalisation to exist, the people must truly believe in internationalism rather than localism. Until that happens (and it's unlikely considering that millions still live rurally around the world and prefer the old way of life), globalisation hasn't occured in entirety. It's not just about the economy, it's about the philosophy of the people. Do they prefer to trade and communicate internationally, or do they believe in purely the national interest of their country? This is globalisation is defined.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (44)
24.31%
No, but I have thought about it (48)
26.52%
No (89)
49.17%

Watched Threads