The Student Room Group

So many creeps on this forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
TSR should make a rule that new topics by posters with less than 50 posts need to be reviewed before posting, and also no sending PM'S unless you have 50 posts either.

TSR has a noticeable troll problem and a kitchen spammer problem ...these actions would reduce both significantly......
Reply 81
Original post by ANM775
TSR should make a rule that new topics by posters with less than 50 posts need to be reviewed before posting, and also no sending PM'S unless you have 50 posts either.

TSR has a noticeable troll problem and a kitchen spammer problem ...these actions would reduce both significantly......

Alternatively a limit of two topics a day to new users until 50 posts have been reached.

or a Limit of 1 PM sent a day to new users until 50 posts has been reached.

spammers and trolls tend to make multiple topics or send out multiple PM'S in very short spaces of time as they know they will be banned soon. By limiting their capacity to make topics or send PM's they will end up causing less forum disruption before a mod gets to them.

Alternatively a new feature which allows users to choose to not accept Pm's from New Users with less than 50 posts.

these are good solutions here mod's, which could be used in isolation or combination. I hope you do something about the problem....
Reply 82
Original post by Reshyna
Y does he wanna suck our toes?
When I saw the profile of his duplicate account, I saw a VM of someone saying 'no. go away. y do u want my toes' so I that means, he has messaged some girls on tsr.

Lol he must have a toe sucking fetish to keep on saying it.
Original post by slade p
Lol he must have a toe sucking fetish to keep on saying it.

You made a thread called sexually explicit pics and admitted that you messaged girls explicit pics.
Original post by Dafock
kinky much :wink:

but seriously women = easy life

R00D

at this rate you'd be getting more than a slap :angry:
Reply 85
Original post by Samurai Jack
You made a thread called sexually explicit pics and admitted that you messaged girls explicit pics.

Lmao I see you just made your account today and this is your only post.

Perhaps you are the guy with a toe sucking fetish.
Reply 86
Original post by AishaGirl
I'm sure other girls have had this as well but what's with all the creeps making new accounts and sending creepy sexually explicit messages all the time? If you're one such weirdo and you're reading this, please stop doing this it's weird!

You guys must have something better to do. Go to Facebook if you wanna do this crap.

Corrupting a pure Muslimah is a challenge for some.
you must be quite hot take it as a compliment
Reply 88
Original post by ANM775

It was already proposed ages ago, alongside many other ideas to improve the website (like when I asked to increase the capacity of the inbox), but they don't care. :colonhash:
Original post by Josb
Corrupting a pure Muslimah is a challenge for some.

Pure muslimah?
I'm sure other girls have had this as well but what's with all the creeps making new accounts and sending creepy sexually explicit messages all the time? If you're one such weirdo and you're reading this, please stop doing this it's weird!

You guys must have something better to do. Go to Facebook if you wanna do this crap.

Nope nothing better to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
I was going to say its probably the baby punchers (@WoodyMKC) but then it became clear to me that if it was him then you wouldn't even be able to see anything.
Original post by joisw
I was going to say its probably the baby punchers (@WoodyMKC) but then it became clear to me that if it was him then you wouldn't even be able to see anything.

I don't know what your mum told you, but it's her enormous vagina that's the problem, not my penis.
ASL bbe? :perv:
Original post by Dafock
kinky much :wink:

but seriously women = easy life

not if their ugly
edit: infact thats true for anyone
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't know what your mum told you, but it's her enormous vagina that's the problem, not my penis.

sick comeback fam
Or a solution... like making it so you need 50 posts before you can send a PM to someone?

Oooooo I like that - that's a really good idea. That should be canon.
Reply 97
Original post by WoodyMKC

Stop stalking me you little creep.
Reply 98
Original post by joisw
Stop stalking me you little creep.

Forgive me. I am a sinner.
However, despite coming in on this 'convo' on page 5...
My trolldar is verily more active than my gaydar...
Guttyfeeling.com is telling me that we have a serial banned member amongst us - am I correct?
Original post by joisw

I'm fairly confident even Woody's is bigger than yours :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest