Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenb)
    i got my bestest bestest friend a gold name bracelet with her name engraved on the front and a message form me on the back and a star (a real one in the sky)!!!! all together it cost £100 but u can get stars for like £40, kinda depends how good of a friend they r to you and stuff like that tho!
    I don't the stars bit.

ReputationRep:
    i got a few of my friends wine glasses that can hold a whole bottle (you can get them in debenhams and probably other department stores) with a bottle of wine of champagne and a teddy that says happy birthday from somewhere like birthdays or clintons and put them all in a nice bag. dead girly and nice.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    I don't the stars bit.
    sorry i dont understand??? if it was meant to say i dont get the stars bit then u can buy a star in the sky! u get this map thing that shows u which constellation it is in and everything! there is this star register online and it shows everyone that owns a star! once u have it, its ures forever!!!!

we usually just get together and buy something bigger..like stereos and phones. Or lots of smaller things but from everyone together, thats what my friends did last year for me-they got me posters, books, a lunchbox and a tshirt between them all..

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys i finally got her a champagne bottle shaped cake which is massive and a mug (boring) saying 'im 18' i also got her a massiv badge as big as my head saying 'im 18 today'. im a bit crap at buying pressies so if anyone wants to buy me some to inspire me,this is definately ok.

ReputationRep:
    jewellery is lovley.. but i got way to much from friends for my birthday.. so i cant wear it all... flowers are the best present as well what about a pic of the two of u in a nice frame- always a winner! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    thanks guys i finally got her a champagne bottle shaped cake which is massive and a mug (boring) saying 'im 18' i also got her a massiv badge as big as my head saying 'im 18 today'. im a bit crap at buying pressies so if anyone wants to buy me some to inspire me,this is definately ok.
    she would have preffered the vibrator

think of those lonley nights....

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.