The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Past papers PRE-2007

Hi,
I was wondering if anybody had access to any AQA past paper material for any of the sciences (biology, chemistry, physics) pre-2007. I have looked absolutely everywhere and the best I could get was upto 2007, using the pastpapers.org website. I am new to TSR, so I am not sure if I can update a thread but if I can I don't mind adding all the papers (question paper + mark scheme) onto here. If you have any Edexcel Maths papers which are pre 2012 it would be appreciated too.
Thank you.
Original post by Arayan01
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody had access to any AQA past paper material for any of the sciences (biology, chemistry, physics) pre-2007. I have looked absolutely everywhere and the best I could get was upto 2007, using the pastpapers.org website. I am new to TSR, so I am not sure if I can update a thread but if I can I don't mind adding all the papers (question paper + mark scheme) onto here. If you have any Edexcel Maths papers which are pre 2012 it would be appreciated too.
Thank you.

Try freexampapers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Try freexampapers
Thank you for the reply, but when I google it I find quite a range of different websites, none of which have the papers. If you are talking about freexampapers.com, I don't think the domain works (it does but it gives me a dodgy website with domain purchasing rather than exams), neither does freeexampapers.com. Could you post a link to the website? I apologise if I sound really silly.
Thank you.
past papers . org doesnt work anymore??
Reply 4
Original post by Cornflakes1688
past papers . org doesnt work anymore??

I click on the website, and when I click on a paper for example "AQA Biology Higher 2007 QP" it gives me an error on the Wayback Machine saying:

Sorry.

This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
Original post by Arayan01
I click on the website, and when I click on a paper for example "AQA Biology Higher 2007 QP" it gives me an error on the Wayback Machine saying:

Sorry.

This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

Why would you want them? They're so outdated and the specification will have changed so much they'll be useless to you; they'll just take up space in your head with irrelevant knowledge.

Quick Reply

Latest