GUYS- would u kiss a girl with braces? Watch

Rs19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Like if u were at a nightclub would that stop u or would u not even think about it? Honestly? If she dressed really nice etc, but had braces would it put u off? Thanks x
jamesmarkwallis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[If I was single]
unless their teeth are really quite bad at the time, braces wouldn't be a problem for me.
BMH195
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, imagine how much bacteria and bits of food get stuck in them. Those suckers will give you cold sores at best!
astutehirstute
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No.

Utterly disgusting. And she shouldn't even think about giving a blowie. Ouch!!
freedom
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
for some reason I find braces really cool. I would deffo kiss a girl with braces. (obvs she needs to be my type of girl), but I would not hesitate
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It can be cute.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by astutehirstute)
No.

Utterly disgusting. And she shouldn't even think about giving a blowie. Ouch!!

back when I was in school I heard this story about a kid and his gf from the secondary school a few miles away. The girl had braces.

At Lunchtime they found an unlocked empty classroom and went inside. Their mates stood outside to keep guard...

The kid was getting a BJ from his gf inside the classroom.
Anyways, as a joke, one of his friends stood outside decided to shout "TEACHER!"

The girl was giving the guy a BJ at the time and instinctively swung her hear round to look at the door. As she spun round part of the guys foreskin caught in her braces and with her head turning around so quickly literally ripped a chunk of his foreskin out....., and there was blood and everything apparently....

so yeah dude. Might be wise to be a bit cautious of chicks with braces....
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
back when I was in school I heard this story about a kid and his gf from the secondary school a few miles away. The girl had braces.

At Lunchtime they found an unlocked empty classroom and went inside. Their mates stood outside to keep guard...

The kid was getting a BJ from his gf inside the classroom.
Anyways, as a joke, one of his friends stood outside decided to shout "TEACHER!"

The girl was giving the guy a BJ at the time and instinctively swung her hear round to look at the door. As she spun round part of the guys foreskin caught in her braces and with her head turning around so quickly literally ripped a chunk of his foreskin out....., and there was blood and everything apparently....

so yeah dude. Might be wise to be a bit cautious of chicks with braces....
Funny story, but it's not that hard.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Trinculo)
.....and then a black man dressed as batman jumped out of the cupboard?

lol I'm only repeating what I was told...
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
Funny story, but it's not that hard.

What's not that hard?
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
What's not that hard?
Lol.
troubadour.
Badges: 18
Report 2 years ago
I was going to say yes because I think braces are kind of cute but someone else mentioned the hygiene thing and now I can't get the picture out of my head. :facepalm2:
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hydeman)
I was going to say yes because I think braces are kind of cute but someone else mentioned the hygiene thing and now I can't get the picture out of my head. :facepalm2:
I have bits of broccoli stuck in mine right now.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BMH195)
No, imagine how much bacteria and bits of food get stuck in them. Those suckers will give you cold sores at best!
To be fair, I hear u have to clean your teeth and braces loads throughout the day, so anyone with braces probably has cleaner teeth than someone without... just my opinion
Shaniqua barb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I mean if the girl doesn't brush her teeth when she is supposed to then i get that but thats why u are supposed to brush 3 times a day with braces ahah you would instantly be able to tell with their breath so you shouldnt worry about hygiene as people with braces probably have a cleaner mouth than people without due to the rules you have to follow while having braces. Just my opinion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads