Injections Watch

This discussion is closed.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Are you supposed to have any booster inujections anytime around 16 yrs old to boost your immune system?
Thanks
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Widowmaker)
Are you supposed to have any booster inujections anytime around 16 yrs old to boost your immune system?
Thanks
none other than what your school offer. i think i had a tb injection around that age
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've had several optional ones at that age - Hepatitis A and some other one... the one that makes you immune from getting something when you get poked by an unclean sharp object.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
I've had several optional ones at that age - Hepatitis A and some other one... the one that makes you immune from getting something when you get poked by an unclean sharp object.
tetanus?
winged_hippo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think i had a tetanus jab and polio oral vaccine at the same time around my 16th birthday, although my memory doesnt always srve me correctly.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You need to have tetanus every 10 years but apart from that unless you're going abroad you don't need anything in this country. Most schools do BCG when you're in year 8 or 9, so you might need that too if you haven't had it.
JackT
Report 14 years ago
best check it out with your Doc,
ovalorbit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You really only have to have them if your going on holiday to a risky country. Otherwise u should have had them in school.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'll ask my nurse.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (172)
18.59%
No (560)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.86%

Watched Threads