The Student Room Group

Prom advice

Hi,
So today I was walking home from school and this guy who goes to the boy version of my school was walking on the opposite side of the road (he lives opposite me). When were walking he suddenly shouted my name and I looked up and he said are you going to prom? I said yes and then we both just walked into our houses. Does this mean he wants to ask me to prom? I'm not interested in him, so if he asks how do I let him down?

Thanks for any advice :smile: xx
Original post by lndn
Hi,
So today I was walking home from school and this guy who goes to the boy version of my school was walking on the opposite side of the road (he lives opposite me). When were walking he suddenly shouted my name and I looked up and he said are you going to prom? I said yes and then we both just walked into our houses. Does this mean he wants to ask me to prom? I'm not interested in him, so if he asks how do I let him down?

Thanks for any advice :smile: xx

No.. I think he just asked "are you going to prom?" Also what do you mean the boy version of your school?
Reply 2
Original post by Popsiclez
No.. I think he just asked "are you going to prom?" Also what do you mean the boy version of your school?

Are our school has a boys school and a girls school- we share a prom though

Quick Reply

Latest