GCSEs help?!

Watch this thread
Babyangelana
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm trying my best to organise a revision time table, and I'm unsure if my timetable would work. Could anyone please help me if you believe it needs fixing and how I could fix it. I have like 11 weeks till GCSEs start and i'm freaking out.

Timetable:

Monday: Maths, English Lit, Religious Studies

Tuesday: Maths, Physics Additional, Chemistry Additional

Wednesday: Maths, Sociology, English Literature

Thursday: Maths, History, Biology Additional

Friday: Maths, Chemistry Further, Latin Literature

Saturday: Maths, Biology Further, English language, Sociology

Sunday: Maths, History, Physics Further, Past Papers
Katie389
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
If I were you, I wouldnt be worried, you've got plenty of time! Personally revision time tables never worked for me, as i was to ambitious when i set them and I found it demoralising when i couldn't reach my own personal targets, also on certain days i just really wasnt in the mood for what i planned. However, they definitely work for some people, yours seems good, but if I were to make a change i would try to focus on one or maybe two subjects a night so you get solid revision, also you've got to fctor in time for homework!
spofy
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
honestly, that's more revision than I was doing like a week before the exams ahaha
don't freak out, if you're revising that much already then you'll be fine
all im gonna say is focus on what you struggle with the most and read mark schemes after doing past papers, I wish i did that more tbh because it's the best thing you can do.
Also dont be an idiot like me and answer part of a different question from the one i started answering in my real RS exam XD probably shouldve crossed out the questions i wasnt doing rip
good luck
Babyangelana
Rep:
(Original post by Katie389)
If I were you, I wouldnt be worried, you've got plenty of time! Personally revision time tables never worked for me, as i was to ambitious when i set them and I found it demoralising when i couldn't reach my own personal targets, also on certain days i just really wasnt in the mood for what i planned. However, they definitely work for some people, yours seems good, but if I were to make a change i would try to focus on one or maybe two subjects a night so you get solid revision, also you've got to fctor in time for homework!
Thank you so much! I think I will take your advice xx
Babyangelana
Rep:
(Original post by spofy)
honestly, that's more revision than I was doing like a week before the exams ahaha
don't freak out, if you're revising that much already then you'll be fine
all im gonna say is focus on what you struggle with the most and read mark schemes after doing past papers, I wish i did that more tbh because it's the best thing you can do.
Also dont be an idiot like me and answer part of a different question from the one i started answering in my real RS exam XD probably shouldve crossed out the questions i wasnt doing rip
good luck
Thank you so so much I will definitely read mark schemes after doing past papers. Thank you xxx
Babyangelana
Rep:
Everyone on the student room has been so nice :') my heart.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (83)
67.48%
No (29)
23.58%
I didn't use it to prepare (11)
8.94%

Watched Threads