The Student Room Group

Maths calculator and numeracy WJEC 2016 paper

Has anyone got the November WJEC Numeracy and maths calculator papers and if so can anyone send them to me
Reply 1
Original post by redshift2017
I've got :
1). Unit 1 Intermediate Tier Non-Calc and
2). Unit 1 Higher Tier Non-Calc.

Thx but it's too late now. Appreciate it though
Original post by Elliott05
Has anyone got the November WJEC Numeracy and maths calculator papers and if so can anyone send them to me

All available as pdfs on Mountain Ash Comprehensive School website. Go on 'curriculum', 'maths dept'.
Reply 3
All available as pdfs on Mountain Ash Comprehensive School website. Go on 'curriculum', 'maths dept'.

Thanks so much for posting this redshift, that's a big help. Do you happen to know if there are any answers available online? I've managed to find answers for the mathematics papers but nothing for the numeracy ones :frown:
Original post by HoneyB6
Thanks so much for posting this redshift, that's a big help. Do you happen to know if there are any answers available online? I've managed to find answers for the mathematics papers but nothing for the numeracy ones :frown:

The answers are available on the WJEC website under resources. I have sent you the links but I had a message saying that my reply was being reviewed.
Reply 5
The answers are available on the WJEC website under resources. I have sent you the links but I had a message saying that my reply was being reviewed.

Thanks for getting back to me :smile: Unfortunately I haven't received your links yet and I've had a look on the WJEC website under resources and can't find them. The publication policy states that they won't be available until the 1st of August but you've already seen them on the website?
My fault - they were the answers to the Special Assessment Materials papers. What Tier Numeracy do you want?
Reply 7
My fault - they were the answers to the Special Assessment Materials papers. What Tier Numeracy do you want?

Intermediate numeracy paper 1 and 2. I found the actual exam papers with your help but unfortunately they don't have the answers on the Mountain Ash website.
Are you sitting the higher tier? Only three more weeks to go before the first one!
Original post by HoneyB6
Intermediate numeracy paper 1 and 2. I found the actual exam papers with your help but unfortunately they don't have the answers on the Mountain Ash website.
Are you sitting the higher tier? Only three more weeks to go before the first one!

I have the answers to the Intermediate Numeracy papers. I'll upload them as soon as I can - they're hard copies.
Original post by Elliott05

I have!!!
Reply 10
I have the answers to the Intermediate Numeracy papers. I'll upload them as soon as I can - they're hard copies.

Thankyou :smile:
Original post by HoneyB6
Thankyou :smile:

Hi,
I have all the answers - (mine by the way and not official) - but I'm unable to paste them to this reply. Any ideas?

Quick Reply

Latest