Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ha!
    well morocco was not very nice
    there was a yuckky kasbah thing with lots of flies n chickens with their throats slit :eek: and i wore a short skirt coz it was 37 degrees but all the nasty arab men stared and shouted at me
    spain was ace tho.

anyway...this is to say - girls - if u got to tanger - don't wear a short skirt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    ha!
    there was a yuckky kasbah thing with lots of flies n chickens with their throats slit :eek: and i wore a short skirt coz it was 37 degrees but all the nasty arab men stared and shouted at me
    spain was ace tho.

anyway...this is to say - girls - if u got to tanger - don't wear a short skirt!
    You bring a whole new meaning to the word "blonde"...

ReputationRep:
    ha!
    spain was ace tho.

Oh my god that sounds horrible!

By the way....you have lots of rep. Could you neg rep me as I am collecting it as an experiment?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    welcome back :cool:

been in the country 45 mins and couldnt resist UKL
    actually we had to wait 30 mins 4 our luggage and taxi back was abiut 10 mins - so

and nik p - go away

ReputationRep:
    i wore a short skirt coz it was 37 degrees but all the nasty arab men stared and shouted at me
    It never fails to amaze me the level of cultural tolerance displayed by tourists! :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry, on a side note I don't know you, but welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    ha!
    spain was ace tho.

Heya TK
    :eek: Sounds horrible!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back TK! New you couldn't resist the lure of UKL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    It never fails to amaze me the level of cultural tolerance displayed by tourists! :rolleyes:
    have you been?
    i thought mexico was bad!
    seriously - they cut a goats head off in the middle of the street - it's sick!
    i felt sorry for them - so i bought some manky eye shadow for 18p - i'm nice

ReputationRep:
    ha!
    spain was ace tho.

I thought you had left? Oh that was temporary. Well welcome back.

ReputationRep:
    Hey :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Turkey is the most Arabic country I've been to. I had an amazing conversation with the guy selling stuff in the market. Then this lady practically forced me to buy this crappy little metal thing off her for 2,500,000 Turkish Lira. It broke like the next day

ReputationRep:
    and i wore a short skirt coz it was 37 degrees but all the nasty arab men stared and shouted at me
    My nan made my aunt take her wedding ring to wear (even though my aunt wasn't married at the time) to keep the men at bay!

I think a long floaty skirt would have been just as cool - that is what they wear after all.

ReputationRep:
    ha!
    spain was ace tho.

Did you leave??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Turkey is the most Arabic country I've been to. I had an amazing conversation with the guy selling stuff in the market. Then this lady practically forced me to buy this crappy little metal thing off her for 2,500,000 Turkish Lira. It broke like the next day
    i bought a pink marble elephant too lol. then the man asked my mum how many camels she'd sell me for!

ReputationRep:
    have you been?
    i thought mexico was bad!
    seriously - they cut a goats head off in the middle of the street - it's sick!
    i felt sorry for them - so i bought some manky eye shadow for 18p - i'm nice
    That is rather nasty! Good to hear you contributed to their local economy though , I must go there one day

ReputationRep:
    i bought a pink marble elephant too lol. then the man asked my mum how many camels she'd sell me for!
    Sounds like he had a sense of humour... (or at least I would hope he was joking)

ReputationRep:
    How many did she say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    How many did she say?
    3 million

ReputationRep:
    3 million
    That's a lot of camels, be proud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Sounds like he had a sense of humour... (or at least I would hope he was joking)
    yeh hehe - i wish i'd known what it was gonna be like b4 we went - then i'd defo have worn a floaty skirt.
    i didn;t know if he was jokin or not - he was laughing quite scarily - i jus ran away as soon as poss

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.