Turn on thread page Beta

changed my mind watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    welcome back.
    charlton lost 4-1 :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yeh hehe - i wish i'd known what it was gonna be like b4 we went - then i'd defo have worn a floaty skirt.
    i didn;t know if he was jokin or not - he was laughing quite scarily - i jus ran away as soon as poss
    But think of all the uses those camels would have brought your mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    welcome back.
    Serves you right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    welcome back.
    who were they playin ??????? :confused:
    saw sign outside a pub 4 it when we stopped in madrid but cant remember

ReputationRep:
    The scary old lady in the market put this supposedly "manly" bracelet round my wrist and said "BUY IT! MONEY PROBLEMS AT HOME! BUY IT! What's you price huh? BUY IT!" I handed her some notes and ran away. She was evil I swear.

ReputationRep:
    who were they playin ??????? :confused:
    saw sign outside a pub 4 it when we stopped in madrid but cant remember
    Bolton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    But think of all the uses those camels would have brought your mum
    lol he said there weren't enough in morocc to pay 4 me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Serves you right.
    serves me right for what?

ReputationRep:
    lol he said there weren't enough in morocc to pay 4 me
    He must be a future politician.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    The scary old lady in the market put this supposedly "manly" bracelet round my wrist and said "BUY IT! MONEY PROBLEMS AT HOME! BUY IT! What's you price huh? BUY IT!" I handed her some notes and ran away. She was evil I swear.
    lol this other scary man was shoutin at us HORE A GUIDE< HIRE A GUIDE, HOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE REAL TANGIER IF YOU NO HIRE A GUIDE! YOU CHEAP TOURISTS! lol
    and the other one we told to piss off said
    "OSAMA BIN LADEN IS KILLING ALL THE AMERICANS AND BRITONS"

lovely ppl

ReputationRep:
    yeh hehe - i wish i'd known what it was gonna be like b4 we went - then i'd defo have worn a floaty skirt.
    i didn;t know if he was jokin or not - he was laughing quite scarily - i jus ran away as soon as poss
    Didn't know!? :eek:

Didn't you look at a guide book or anything on the net before you went? Perhaps it's the things that my nan has told me and the predatory gangs of male Morrocan (sp!) visitors that come to my town! They are scary.

ReputationRep:
    ha!
    well morocco was not very nice
    there was a yuckky kasbah thing with lots of flies n chickens with their throats slit :eek: and i wore a short skirt coz it was 37 degrees but all the nasty arab men stared and shouted at me
    spain was ace tho.

anyway...this is to say - girls - if u got to tanger - don't wear a short skirt!
    Yay! Welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    serves me right for what?
    "You" as in Charlton. Danny Murphy and Alan Curbishley have been saying horrible things about Spurs, say they're a smaller club than Charlton and whatnot . Still, got a better result than you today, and played pretty well as well .

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Didn't know!? :eek:

Didn't you look at a guide book or anything on the net before you went? Perhaps it's the things that my nan has told me and the predatory gangs of male Morrocan (sp!) visitors that come to my town! They are scary.
    nope - didn't have a clue - it was like a last min decision to go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    "You" as in Charlton. Danny Murphy and Alan Curbishley have been saying horrible things about Spurs, say they're a smaller club than Charlton and whatnot . Still, got a better result than you today, and played pretty well as well .
    Apparently Spurs played pretty poorly!

ReputationRep:
    nope - didn't have a clue - it was like a last min decision to go there.
    Well welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Apparently Spurs played pretty poorly!
    According to who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Well welcome back!

thanks
    gibraltar was really nice though - even though an ape jumped on me and stole my mint cornetto - hehe

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    gibraltar was really nice though - even though an ape jumped on me and stole my mint cornetto - hehe
    LOL!

When I was in Prague it was SOO hot that by the time I had eaten all my cornetto the chocolate bit at the bottom had melted and it broke off in the wraper as well. I was not a happy bunny. But I thinj outright theft must be worse. Did you still have the wrapper on it?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.