Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

changed my mind watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    LOL!

When I was in Prague it was SOO hot that by the time I had eaten all my cornetto the chocolate bit at the bottom had melted and it broke off in the wraper as well. I was not a happy bunny. But I thinj outright theft must be worse. Did you still have the wrapper on it?
    hehe - yep - i'd just eaten the chocolate bits off the top and we started walking down the hill then i saw this ape running along next to me - next thing i knew it was on my hip and snatching my cornetto! :eek: hehe so i bought a toy one - oooooooooh i'll show you! (in my next post)

ReputationRep:
    monkey thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    monkey thing!
    hmm... hasnt got a smile, looks as though its on a mission

ReputationRep:
    That looks a bit like someone I know. Lol, just thought id let you all know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    hmm... hasnt got a smile, looks as though its on a mission
    Ready to grab TK's next icecream.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know who you are but welcome back! Tell me about scary men...when i was in Thailand a guy asked if I came from England and when i stupidly said yes, asked me to marry him and have children..i was so scared i had to get my brother to walk the long way home each time we went out so i didn't have to see him (my bro kinda sheilded me...) Before that i thought that the guys on the prowl in clubs were seedy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucykins)
    Tell me about scary men...when i was in Thailand a guy asked if I came from England and when i stupidly said yes, asked me to marry him and have children...
    Lol, I got asked that at least 6 times in Egypt, it's their way of trying to get money from you. *remembers marketplace*

ReputationRep:
    *shudders* have learnt many lessons since that! glad someone else has had a similar experience...am however very hurt that my mother was not offered camels for me...does that mean he considered me inferior???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucykins)
    *shudders* have learnt many lessons since that! glad someone else has had a similar experience...am however very hurt that my mother was not offered camels for me...does that mean he considered me inferior???
    Heh, maybe they've realised that we're growing wise to that one I didn't get that either, but kept getting told by shopkeepers that 'I'll leave my wife for you'...I kept well away from those shops! My friend's dad was once offered 3,000 camels in trade for my friend a few years ago though :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    "(. Still, got a better result than you today, and played pretty well as well .
    Yes, we played very well indeed!

Welcome back Katie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Heh, maybe they've realised that we're growing wise to that one I didn't get that either, but kept getting told by shopkeepers that 'I'll leave my wife for you'...I kept well away from those shops! My friend's dad was once offered 3,000 camels in trade for my friend a few years ago though :eek:
    so it isn't just me that didn't get camels obviously they realised we were worth more than that!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.